Play-N-Worship Preschoolers Kit
Teach little ones the way they learn best - by doing!
Play-n-Worship is designed according to the latest proven teaching methods and best practices--and it's made to last an entire year. Because repetition is important at this age level, we recommend you teach each lesson five weeks in a row to reinforce learning. There are 5 to 8 play techniques included with each lesson, so kids experience the Bible point in lots of new ways. After five weeks, move to the next lesson!
They'll use building blocks to make a road--and welcome Jesus' triumphant entry! They'll rescue dolls from Daniel's Lion's Den--and discover they can trust God. They'll shake blue paper to sound like stormy seas--and learn that God helps them when they're afraid. Each Play-n-Worship lesson uses objects from a preschooler’s everyday world--plus play, fun, stories, and songs.
(From the creators of Children’s Ministry Magazine. For ages 2-3.)
Take a look inside! (Table of Contents)
- Jesus Calms the Storm
- Jesus Blesses the Children
- Jesus’ Resurrection
- God Protects Daniel
- Jesus Is Born
- God Made the World
- David Defeats Goliath
- Jesus Is Our Friend
- Jesus Enters Jerusalem
- God Loves Me
Each Play-n-Worship lesson uses objects from Preshoolers everyday world--plus play, fun, stories, and songs.
- 10 Interactive Bible Storyboards with high-quality, memorable illustrations.
- 1 Leader's Guide Board with details on why Play-N-Worship works and 5 easy steps to get started today.
- 1 Move-Along Worship Video DVD with 10 music videos to reinforce the Bible point.
- 1 Play-Along Songs CD with the same 10 songs to keep the fun going during class, at home and in the car!
- 5 Specific Play Ideas for each Bible story that reinforce the point and work in any classroom.
- A Brain-Based Teaching Strategy that ensures toddlers really learn and remember God Loves Them!
What this resource offers...
- Great Value! This easy-to-use kit includes 10 colorful, developmentally-appropriate storytime teaching trifolds, 1 leader guide, and the CD & DVD (with common sign language toddlers know!). Play-n-Worship: Play-Along Songs for Preschoolers
- 10 age-appropriate lessons with songs and intentional play techniques that get kids worshipping God and knowing Jesus through movement and fun. Themes include: Jesus Calms the Storm, Jesus Blesses the Children, Jesus’ Resurrection, God Protects Daniel, Jesus Is Born, God Made the World, David Defeats Goliath, Jesus Is Our Friend, Jesus Enters Jerusalem, and God Loves Me.
- Music kids, teachers, & parents will love. Drop this instant boredom-buster in your DVD player. You'll spark kids' enthusiasm for worshipping God--with songs and images that make them want to sing out!
- Videos include colorful scenes that are age-appropriate, interactive, and educationally sound. Each video reinforces the Bible point as your children sing.
- Great for Sunday school and home use! Help your youngest children learn worshipful songs--and understand how to connect with God and trust him in their everyday lives.
- Age Level: Preschoolers
- Scope and Sequence: 20 lessons (10 lessons in Kit & 10 lessons in Booster pack - sold separately)
- Format: Classroom Setting
- Length: Flexible lessons run 30 - 90 minutes according to your needs